Thursday, September 18, 2008

Newly Born

Hello fellow bloggers,

This is Ren from Australia. I have been hearing all sort of stories about blogs through my friends. I didn't have the time to sit in front of a chair to start a blog. With the help of my lovelife, i have created this blog. I am not a magical writer nor a creative person. But I would like to share what i learn and experience. I am looking forward to learn from you all. I hope to have lots of fun. Well, here I am...starting a new begining.

Loving,
Ren

4 comments:

Jeevan said...

Welcome to blogging Ren. Hope u enjoy this place of sharing and looking forward too :)

Ren said...

Thank you jeevan.
You have a nice blog.

Deepak Gopi said...

Hi ren
Welcomme su blogosphere.
Gutten tag

Ren said...

Hi there Deepak. How are you? Thank you so much for your warm welcome in German.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 

Renz World © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner